Single Hung windows are some of the most popular windows for their classic look and energy efficiency. They consist of a single operable bottom sash and a fixed top sash, allowing easier handling. Not only are they simple to install and service, but they are also economical.
At Miller Window, we have a wide range of window choices, including Single Hung windows. As a result, we have managed to serve homeowners and business owners in Central Florida for over two decades.
Our Single Hung Windows Features
- Comes with a high-performance glass package
- Comes with a constant force balance system giving it an effortless operation
- Has chambered profiles for structural strength and thermal efficiency
- Has a five-degree true sloped sill that helps in water drainage
- Has a sash and fully fusion-welded frame for the overall structural integrity
- Has a slash interlock for extra security, energy conservation, and thermal efficiency
- Built-in 1-3/8 inch Weatherstripped sill dam that helps prevent water infiltration and drafts
Of course, some characteristics may vary depending on the brand and model of the window.
Single Hung Window Customization
Windows are not just a way to let in light or provide a view. They are an essential part of any home’s design. They add character and curb appeal to your property.
At Miller Window, we understand that each home is unique and requires a unique window solution.
We let you customize your single-hung windows according to the following:
- Grid patterns
- Glass type
Brands That We Install
Miller Window works with top-rated manufacturers in the market, which gives us an edge in getting the best single-hang windows for our clients. Our brands include:
- CGI Impact Resistant Windows & Doors
- PGT industries